1.21.2012

Taylor st Baristas @ Brighton


I had a superbly full breakfast before getting on the train to Brighton, but how can one resist a good cup of coffee under such a beautiful blue sky? As I have not done any research about café in Brighton, I just happened to bump into a reliable looking café which turned out to be a right decision.





















Latte is always my choice in the afternoon. The froth was unexpectedly good. The microfoam was smooth textured and the milk was well blended under the foam. Even I ordered take away, the barista made a heart-shape latte art for me which I have never had in HK. The temperature was optimum; I could taste the sweetness of milk. If not, why should I pick latte? The espresso was slightly not strong enough, but as least I did not only taste bitterness, but also light acidity. I would say this is a mediocre latte.
can still see the heart shape latte art

I found that the café had stores in central London and the reviews are quite positive. Taylor st. Baristas, nice to meet you~! 

Taylor St Baristas
Brighton
+44 (0)1273 735 466
28 Queens Rd
Brighton
BN1 3XA



Food: wwwww
Service:wwwww
Environment: wwwwww

沒有留言:

發佈留言